Muddy Walks! Organic Soap
130g Massage Bar - Part of the Dirty Dog Range
*FREE Eco Friendly Wooden Soap Holder
Shea Butter, Neem Oil, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Lavender and natural ground oats to exfoliate all that dried up mud away!
Lavender Oil: Lavender is considered to have a variety of benefits for dogs, and is especially noted for the following properties:
* Calming, sedative action: It is an excellent oil to help calm dogs that are fearful, agitated, hyperactive or anxious.
* Flea and tick control: Although it doesn’t kill fleas and ticks, it can be useful in helping to repel them.
* Skin therapy: It can help to provide some relief when applied to dry, itchy skin.
* Fragrance: In addition to its medicinal benefits, its fragrance makes for an effective way to control pet odor
Eucalyptus is also very widely used for its numerous benefits, and is especially noted for the following properties:
Flea control: Like lavender, this can help to repel these parasites.
* Skin therapy: It can be useful to help soothe skin after insect bites, stings, and skin rashes.
* Antiseptic qualities: Its disinfectant properties can be useful for skin problems and also when cleaning bedding.
* Respiratory therapy: Its inhalant properties help to combat respiratory problems such as sinus infections and bronchitis.
* Fragrance: Eucalyptus can also be very effective against pet odor.
Shea butter works wonders for dogs problem skin. It can prevent as well as heal irritation. Shea butter soothes, softens, and hydrates skin. In addition, shea butter is a natural sun protectant and moisturizes and conditions the fur to maintain and boost shine.
One of the most common uses of neem oil for dogs is as a pesticide and insect repellent. It is effective against mosquitoes, mites, internal parasites, fleas, and many kinds of ticks. ... Neem oil can also be applied to relieve itchiness due to food allergies, insect bites, some kinds ofmange, dry spots, and chaffing.
Cedarwood essential oil is antifungal, antiseptic and because it helps increase circulation, it’s also said to help relieve a long list of canine skin issues—from dandruff and mange, to hot spots and general dermatitis due by insect bites. Some claim it also helps ease kennel cough as well arthritis
*For use on Dogs only! Some essential oils can be toxic to other animals.
WE ONLY USE 100% PURE ORGANIC PRODUCTS AND ESSENTIAL OILS